Saturday, January 5, 2013

In 2013...

When I look around I want to see what I love.

I want it to be uncluttered by what no longer serves me.  I have an issues with throwing things away or disgarding.  I seem to take it personnally as if it were me.  The two thoughts are dynamically opposed which makes life challenging.

My solution is to find homes for that which must leave, repurpose tha which can and throw out that which was "true" trash years ago.

I'm feeling better already.  I'm feeling empowered because I have a plan.  I'm feeling loved.

2 comments:

  1. I'm feeling you my sistah. I don't keep or buy anything that does not have a purpose that serves me. Clutter is not a friend of mine. The Goodwill or Salvation Army will gladly pick up what you don't need or want and do good for those less fortunate. Have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I understand the issues to find someone that will love or even care about the item as you would. It's an ongoing journey.

    ReplyDelete